Good News JioCloud Free 40 GB(45 GB total) offer till 31st Dec 2017

Nope, still showing 5GB

Strange my non prime, still not recharged till now Jio SIM gave me 45 GB storage on Win 10 and you are not getting though you are paying customer. Are you sure you gave a board name like xyz trip etc ?

@ilikered Bro, try uploading something to that board. I uploaded one photo and after few minutes I got 40GB
Just uploaded a photo to the board. Let me wait few minutes and see.
Strange my non prime, still not recharged till now Jio SIM gave me 45 GB storage on Win 10 and you are not getting though you are paying customer. Are you sure you gave a board name like xyz trip etc ?
I gave the board name as Test.

Still showing 5GB, I have installed it on PC. What should be done on PC @Sarkar bro?

Still showing 5GB, I have installed it on PC. What should be done on PC @Sarkar bro?

There is nothing to install in pc, just open chrome then go to Jiocloud site and login using jioid after that click Boards on left side of screen and create a board and name it Delhi trip, this should give you 40 GB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock