JioCinema reportedly streaming IPL in 4K @ 50fps on Jio STB

• Thread starter JackYU
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 5,020
As far as I remember jio on jio fiber stb and mobile app also were streaming on 50fps for one or two ranji matches few months back also.. but dont know what happened back then that they shifted to 25 fps.. they streamed full womens ipl on 25fps..
They were waiting for star 4k launch 😅

No No Mr bhat.. anyone can Easily identify with naked eyes diff between 25fps and 50fps in sports streaming.. you pls check on jio stb and see urself..
Unless a technical proof I don't believe in feelings or what we see in eyes...I am also getting same quality in both FTS and both Google TV.. checked and still the awsome quality shows only 25fps both in insider and main stream..

Anyway enjoy...i don't want to spoil anyone's enjoyments...

Unless a technical proof I don't believe in feelings or what we see in eyes...I am also getting same quality in both FTS and both Google TV.. checked and still the awsome quality shows only 25fps both in insider and main stream..

Anyway enjoy...i don't want to spoil anyone's enjoyments...
Haha… i and many other members told you again and again that 50fps is only available on jio fiber stb… pls buy jio stb if u want to watch asli 50fps stream.. sorry but what u r watching on fire stick and googtv is not 50fps.. so enjoy 👍🏻

As far as I remember jio on jio fiber stb and mobile app also were streaming on 50fps for one or two ranji matches few months back also.. but dont know what happened back then that they shifted to 25 fps.. they streamed full womens ipl on 25fps..
Yes not the first time they're testing 50fps. SMAT knockouts, Ind W vs Eng W were all streamed at 50fps on jio fiber

Haha… i and many other members told you again and again that 50fps is only available on jio fiber stb… pls buy jio stb if u want to watch asli 50fps stream.. sorry but what u r watching on fire stick and googtv is not 50fps.. so enjoy 👍🏻
I am least bothered about these fps mentality doctor ji...so buying for fps!!!forget it sir...not even en watching full cricket matches....not much crazy ...I am enjoying what I get in my gadgets...
Those quotes r only for discussion...not to hurt anyone's feelings....

I'm not getting that 50fps rate. I've jio airfiber stb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock