Jio Welcome Offer now available to all 4G devices.

RE: Jio preview offer now available to all 4G Volte devices.

Now Avail Reliance Jio Sim with Free 3-Month Preview Offer on ANY 4G Smartphone

Much like in the past, the information has leaked before the official announcement. Not all Reliance Digital store guys have been alerted about the roll out of preview offer for ALL 4G phones, so don’t be surprised if some store guys turn you down in the first couple of days. Also, it seems the offer is available only at the Reliance Digital stores and not at the Reliance DxMini (express) outlets for now.

srl6Ezb.jpg

Source 

CarthikNaga said:
Offer has been open to all 4g  Devices 

@ilikered try different store. Many store dint get this update.
Will do and update!

Jio preview offer now available to all 4G Volte devices.

How do I generate offer code ? MyJio app still showing offer only for LG and Samsung [emoji19]

Sarkar said:
How do I generate offer code ? MyJio app still showing offer only for LG and Samsung [emoji19]
For other brands it is coming soon. Not yet available.

However you need not to generate code for other devices. Open code will available at store for those devices. Check post #21

Jio preview offer now available to all 4G Volte devices.

Ok, I tried at 4 different stores and didn't succeed. One store denied that the offer is open for all devices and another was out of stock. Two other stores were dx mini and they don't have codes yet and asked me to come after two days. More wait!

ilikered said:
Ok, I tried at 4 different stores and didn't succeed. One store denied that the offer is open for all devices and another was out of stock. Two other stores were dx mini and they don't have codes yet and asked me to come after two days. More wait!
Selling like hot cakes [emoji1]

Bapun Raz said:
However you need not to generate code for other devices. Open code will available at store for those devices. Check post #21

Bro, am about to purchase Sony XA tomorrow. Should i wait for few more days or i will be able to get this offer if i buy it tomorrow itself. Please Suggest.
Thnx in advance :)

Sarkar said:
Selling like hot cakes [emoji1]
Free always does bro!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock