OTF Exclusive JIO TV + Fiber Channel List (Updated on 1st May 2024)

Good morning

Like JPR set up box in Sion, they have around 50 local cable channels, where they show latest hindi and english movies, they have time ups with My channels ( town), JPR cinemas ( new Hindi movies they broadcast). The beauty about JPR setup boxes that they wisely got onboard all the mumbai Hindi and english local movie channels ,full on entertainment.

I have request JIO that please do bring such concept so many people can enjoy the benefits and I am confident that more members from all over india would be added.

This request is from my mother who is 53 years old, not good with OTT platforms, whatever comes on local Hindi movies she watches that only.

Jio rocks

Many thanks
Keyur Joshi

Good morning

Like JPR set up box in Sion, they have around 50 local cable channels, where they show latest hindi and english movies, they have time ups with My channels ( town), JPR cinemas ( new Hindi movies they broadcast). The beauty about JPR setup boxes that they wisely got onboard all the mumbai Hindi and english local movie channels ,full on entertainment.

I have request JIO that please do bring such concept so many people can enjoy the benefits and I am confident that more members from all over india would be added.

This request is from my mother who is 53 years old, not good with OTT platforms, whatever comes on local Hindi movies she watches that only.

Jio rocks

Many thanks
Keyur Joshi
This is a forum of all jio fiber users just like you. Send this directly to Jio

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock