OTF Exclusive JIO TV + Fiber Channel List (Updated on 1st May 2024)

Massive reshuffle. Many channel numbers have been changed especially zee and kannada channels. Comedy Central still exists on no. 304 but removed from list of Entertainment category

Massive reshuffle. Many channel numbers have been changed especially zee and kannada channels. Comedy Central still exists on no. 304 but removed from list of Entertainment category
Yes. But why they did it
Its now really hard to remember channel numbers.

Thanks @Yash1 bro. Noted. I will update the channel list numbers as they are frequently changing but the core channels remains the same. Digvijhay news has now rebranded to Republic Kannada. As I find time I will update the list, Thanks for your patience.

Massive changes happened in Jio Tv+ section.

Channel number got changed
LayOut and UI got changed
New option added like Digital TV, Catch UP Tv.
And most importantly, Channel can be change by pressing channel number when Viewing one channel. Earlier We have to go to home page first then have to press the desired channel number but now on we can change change directly from one channel to another
And many more changes happened, we have to figure out

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock