OTF Exclusive Jio TV + Fiber Channel List (Updated on 15th March 2024)

@SATFAN bro I will combine all of them in First post. Kindly allow me some time as I am already on Hindi . Will take 6-8 days to complete the formatting, checks ,statistics and appending of all channels . Before 15th March 2024 it will be updated in the first post. Thanks for your contribution on the south channels and English list .

Last edited:
As per my commitment , I had uploaded the list genre wise for all JIO Fiber + channels as of 15th March 2024 in the first post . Refinements welcome. I would like to thank @SATFAN bro for sharing the south and English list. Also @SATFAN bro kindly check and inform for any changes in the final list.
Buddy any idea about remaing star channel addition.

Buddy any idea about remaing star channel addition.
Bro I guess Most probably the star channels will be available via Live TV channels from cable operators feed .As , Hotstar and Star is being merged with Reliance , they will be available soon but how soon directly or through cable operators live feed .its the question . Wait you certainly know.

Update

LANCS HD TV ie Lancashire cricket in sports is added on LCN 1782 .Not working as of now.
Now working on app

WppEgw6.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock