OTF Exclusive JIO TV + Fiber Channel List (Updated on 1st May 2024)

Bro check the post again I am talking about Zee news channels like Zee news, Zee punjab haryana himachal, zee salaam, other zee news regional channels and also Zee chitramandir added recently .Kindly note that some are still accessible through app. others like movies entertainment are still through APP but I guess they will also opening directly in due course of time.
I think they are no longer sourced from Zee. If you see the ZEE LIVE channels section, all of them go to Zee5 app.

I think they are no longer sourced from Zee. If you see the ZEE LIVE channels section, all of them go to Zee5 app.
The point is previously they used to go through ZEE5 App itself and now they are opening directly. Going forward the plan should be to not depend on APP as during exit and come back it needs many clicks and is not very convenient.

The point is previously they used to go through ZEE5 App itself and now they are opening directly. Going forward the plan should be to not depend on APP as during exit and come back it needs many clicks and is not very convenient.
Is this indication for removing Live Tv channels from Zee5 app?

Sony pal channel is running without logo on Jio TV+ live feed it's showing digital feed at bottom right corner

Sony pal channel is running without logo on Jio TV+ live feed it's showing digital feed at bottom right corner
How can they play live tv not directing to SONLY Liv app. or IP tv(under TRAI NTO)?

Last edited:
Is this indication for removing Live Tv channels from Zee5 app?
Yes you can say this is indication after merger with Sony and after removal of Sony LIV channels and they now provided directly to Jio Fiber.Wait for the formal communication for ZEE5 as it was given in case of Sony LIV.

Last edited:
Yes you can say this is indication after merger with Sony and after removal of Sony LIV channels and they now provided directly to Jio Fiber.Wait for the formal communication for ZEE5 as it was given in case of Sony LIV.
Did you check if these are channels removed from the Zee5 app?

Did you check if these are channels removed from the Zee5 app?
No Bro its not removed . I wanted to say that in future the Live TV channels of ZEE5 App may get removed as in case of Sony LIV where they were removed and now that ZEE is getting merged with Sony.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock