OTF Exclusive JIO TV + Fiber Channel List (Updated on 1st May 2024)

Please make a categories wise channel list for Hindi and English.
And another list for newly added channels and discontinued channels with dates for future reference.
Thanks for the suggestion.
1. Categories wise I will try to make but will require time and effort as the list is huge.
2. For second query newly added channels I started displaying in bold from the last update. Discontinued channels from the point of maintaining I will try to list. By the way JIO had not discontinued any channels I guess but may 1-2 due to broadcasters discontinuation only except Sony LIV now but the channels are still live. They had only increased the count.

New channels added today.
1462 TOTAL TV Haryana
461 Hi Dost
1464 ZEE Chitramandir ( Not from ZEE5 APP)
1460 Swadesh News

Some dual slots of devotional channels like Sadhna TV List will be updated accordingly.

Update .

Many or most of the news channels of ZEE 5 are directly opening in Jio Fiber. Looks like in coming days all the channels on Live TV will be directly available and not through APP after Sony LIV discontinued its live channels.
Me getting colors Cineplex HD for free
Even i am not voot/jiocinena subscriber(opening directly no plan upgrade notification)

Me getting colors Cineplex HD for free
Even i am not voot/jiocinena subscriber(opening directly no plan upgrade notification)
Bro from where are you accessing. Give the full context ie DTH or APP . Voot has been discontinued but still it is accessible in JIO Fiber in one of the central tabs. By the way these are their Reliance's means Viacom channels and would not require to go through Jio Cinema APP( You can go from APP too) or others as they are accessible in LIVE TV sections of JIO Fiber directly from the basic plans .

Update .

Many or most of the news channels of ZEE 5 are directly opening in Jio Fiber. Looks like in coming days all the channels on Live TV will be directly available and not through APP after Sony LIV discontinued its live channels.
Which channels are you talking about ? I opened &flix and &pictures , both were taking to zee5 app

Which channels are you talking about ? I opened &flix and &pictures , both were taking to zee5 app
Bro check the post again I am talking about Zee news channels like Zee news, Zee punjab haryana himachal, zee salaam, other zee news regional channels and also Zee chitramandir added recently .Kindly note that some are still accessible through app. others like movies entertainment are still through APP but I guess they will also opening directly in due course of time.

Last edited:
Bro from where are you accessing. Give the full context ie DTH or APP . Voot has been discontinued but still it is accessible in JIO Fiber in one of the central tabs. By the way these are their Reliance's means Viacom channels and would not require to go through Jio Cinema APP( You can go from APP too) or others as they are accessible in LIVE TV sections of JIO Fiber directly from the basic plans .
Live tv section of jiotv+ app
Also i m getting sports 18 1 HD channel free

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock