Good News Airtel's Rs. 65 prepaid pack offers 1GB data for 28 days

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Bharti Airtel has just announced an all-new data pack for its prepaid customers to take on similar packs from Reliance Jio, Vodafone, and Idea. The new Rs. 65 prepaid pack is available to select users and you can check whether you are applicable to receive this via my Airtel app.

The new Rs. 65 pack from Airtel offers 1GB of 3G or 2G data for a validity of 28 days. Unfortunately, the new prepaid pack doesn't offer 4G data which means users have to rely on 3G or 2G data depending on the region. Interestingly, Airtel also offers Rs. 49 tariff plan where users get 2GB 3G/ 4G data with a validity of 28 days. For some users, Airtel is also offering daily data plan where prepaid users are getting 1GB data at Rs. 49. It's worth noting that the new prepaid pack is available to select users and is not available for all users and you can check your eligibility via my Airtel app.

Airtel's Rs. 65 prepaid pack offers 1GB data for 28 days: Details here

In any case 4G speeds are no better than 3G. I mostly have to manually downgrade to 3G to browse Internet. On 4G except for whatsApp nothing else works. :-(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock