Seeking Help Jio postpaid plan downgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter SATFAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 733

SATFAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Friends, how to downgrade my Jio Postpaid plan. In App, if clicked on changing plan, getting message , ' your member(s) will be moved to plan with only incoming calls.
However the member can either added to another family plan or an individual plan

My doubt is after changing plan like 699 to 499 whether I will be able to add my child number to the same parent plan without loosing outgoing benefits.
Want to use the Rs.200 Directly for Netflix basic instead of Netflix Mobile bundled with this plan. Moreover can't use Amazon lite since already used Amazon prime with Jio mobile already.

Created new thread so that those looking for Jio postpaid downgrade can get the details.

If you Downgrade the Main plan, then the Child numbers will move to Incoming only Plan. Once you are done with the Main plan migration ( to another family plan), you can add the Child numbers back. Mind that the Child numbers will cost Rs 150/month.

I have done this multiple times.

Thanks bro. Thinking between downgrade plan or change to prepaid my 3 numbers.
So, how much I have to pay in Rs.499 plan - With 1 primary SIM and 2 Secondary numbers along with GST?

Unable to get these details through 199 customer care number.

Friends, any one who has idea .
My current plan :
Rs.699 +126 (18% GST) =RS.824
Rs.499 plan:
Rs.499+ 90 (18% GST) = Rs.589. or I have to pay Rs.150 on top of this?
1 primary SIM + 1 Addon SIM

Friends, any one who has idea .
My current plan :
Rs.699 +126 (18% GST) =RS.824
Rs.499 plan:
Rs.499+ 90 (18% GST) = Rs.589. or I have to pay Rs.150 on top of this?
1 primary SIM + 1 Addon SIM
Yes, 150/sim on top of 589

Thanks bro for the clarification. So, total amount of 2 SIM 499 plan is Rs.766 for 75 GB data , unlimited 5G data & calls , 100 SMS /day

Thanks bro for the clarification. So, total amount of 2 SIM 499 plan is Rs.766 for 75 GB data , unlimited 5G data & calls , 100 SMS /day
5G unlimited will be removed really soon from postpaid. It won't last long. This is last iteration of 5G unlimited plan, also hike is around the corner.

Thanks bro. Downgraded my plan to Rs.449 with a Child SIM. Rs.499+ Rs.150 = Rs.599 + Taxes = Rs.706 . ( Without Netflix Mobile and Rollover option). But option to add 2 more Child SIMs at extra Rs.177 each per month.

Child plan details :
Plan Name- Child1 Pooling
1. Unlimited calls
2.300 SMS per month
3.Jio Apps Subscription. Jio TV and Jio Cinema ( No Jio premium subscription included)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom