Discussion Jio phone's Rs.75 truly unlimited calling plan is the cheapest in India

Read me post with your eyes wide open. I said voice only plans.
What exactly is your point? If an operator is giving complementary data along with the voice what's the harm? So long as it is giving you lower voice tariff than the voice only plan that you have mentioned it is very much comparable to it.

What exactly is your point? If an operator is giving complementary data along with the voice what's the harm? So long as it is giving you lower voice tariff than the voice only plan that you have mentioned it is very much comparable to it.
I have clearly asked to mention voice only plans in other operators (like the BSNL Rs.2399 pack). No one can point out because there is no such pack in other operators. Thats why others are blabbering out of the topic.

I have clearly asked to mention voice only plans in other operators (like the BSNL Rs.2399 pack). No one can point out because there is no such pack in other operators. Thats why others are blabbering out of the topic.
So you mean to say you would rather pay BSNL Rs.2399 for 1,50,000 off net voice minutes without any bundled data than paying Jio Rs.2319 for truly unlimited off net voice calling with nearly 44 GB bundled data? (Jio 1299 plan benefits scaled to the 600 day validity of the BSNL 2399 plan for comparison).

So you mean to say you would rather pay BSNL Rs.2399 for 1,50,000 off net voice minutes without any bundled data than paying Jio Rs.2319 for truly unlimited off net voice calling with nearly 44 GB bundled data? (Jio 1299 plan benefits scaled to the 600 day validity of the BSNL 2399 plan for comparison).
See this link : http://www.tamilnadu.bsnl.co.in/cm/AdCirculars/gsmprepaidplans.htm

8Z3EeMx.jpg
What do you say now?.

Now also you lost. I didn't ask which one is better. I talked about the availability of the voice only plans.

Now also you lost. I didn't ask which one is better. I talked about the availability of the voice only plans.
The availability depends on demand. The day when Jio subscribers demand Jio to take away the useless bundled data and offer just the unlimited voice at the same price so that they can match BSNL then we will have the pure voice plan that you want. Till then no, there is no other operator providing pure voice plan comparable to BSNL ☺️

The availability depends on demand. The day when Jio subscribers demand Jio to take away the useless bundled data and offer just the unlimited voice at the same price so that they can match BSNL then we will have the pure voice plan that you want. Till then no, there is no other operator providing pure voice plan comparable to BSNL ☺️
No.. No.. No... @Esmail now also you are wrong... It is not just the useless data to be removed. They have to remove the useless unlimited voice as well and give 250 minutes per day. Then only Jio will be providing pure voice plan comparable to BSNL. Till then, BSNL is the winner... :cheers::clap2:

Its better for Jio to tieup with BSNL and launch unlimited calling plan@75/- for 2G phones and avoid to launch new or sell these crap Jio phones with less charging.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock