OTF Exclusive Jio New Plans wef Oct 19th

My current offer period yet not over.
It will be resumed after current offer ends?
Sure buddy, if you follow the other thread on Jio, you'll find I've two β‚Ή399 plans (84+84 days validity) in queue for my 3 Jio numbers.

Please
Sure buddy, if you follow the other thread on Jio, you'll find I've two β‚Ή399 plans (84+84 days validity) in queue for my 3 Jio numbers.
Please confirm bro with cc as i have called them and ask same query like you they clearly told me that only first recharge if you do with 399 before or on18thoct 2017 then you will get 84day validity but if you que them with 399 recharge then your subsequently recharge will have current validity of 19th oct 2017 plan. Then i told her that on screen shot on myjio app it say that last day to recharge now and store it and use later she told its only for 1recharge no subsequent this JIO always have hidden T&C.:mad::angry::angry::explode: Please check from your side so i do or i dont do subsequent recharge.

Last edited:
No 4G phone No Jio so no worry...:wink:
But got a Dhan Dhana Dhan offer in my Airtel number. Recharged today with 399 rs & got unlimited calls + 1gb/day for 84 days...:cheers::tup:
Same here bro , i also enjoying same benefit on my 3g phone with idea

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock