Discussion Jio launches Rs. 61 prepaid 5G data pack

Relax guys! This ₹61 plan is there from the very beginning. It's just a 4G data add on pack like any other. It's not newly launched just for 5G.
It used to be just a 4G data add-on which has now been given the extra advantage of unlimited 5G data when used in conjunction with plans below 239 Rs denomination which were not qualifying for the 5G welcome offer.

I am a 4G user with yearly 1299/- plan..as per this ii have to be a welcome offer invited user...
Yes the 1299 plan will get the 5G welcome offer if 5G has been launched in your city and you have expressed interest in the my Jio app. My mother was on the same plan and she was the first one in our family to get the 5G welcome offer. You don't need the Rs 61 recharge for it since the denomination is above 239.

It used to be just a 4G data add-on which has now been given the extra advantage of unlimited 5G data when used in conjunction with plans below 239 Rs denomination which were not qualifying for the 5G welcome offer.
Ok. I see. It has been upgraded.

Yes the 1299 plan will get the 5G welcome offer if 5G has been launched in your city and you have expressed interest in the my Jio app. My mother was on the same plan and she was the first one in our family to get the 5G welcome offer. You don't need the Rs 61 recharge for it since the denomination is above 239.
Yes I'm on that 1299 plan and did get 5G welcome offer till 14th November 2023.

Yes I'm on that 1299 plan and did get 5G welcome offer till 14th November 2023.
So with Rs61 recharge, anyone with 5G phone will get welcome offer and if Jio is going to give UnLimited 5G for all 5G phone users (most probably all are in higher ARPU), then I wonder how will VoId survive by that time, as most of its high paying subscribers will move away from them ?

I wonder how will VoId survive by that time, as most of its high paying subscribers will move away from them ?
They are anyway bleeding and dying a slow painful death, Jio is just speeding the process and putting them out of their misery sooner 😅

So with Rs61 recharge, anyone with 5G phone will get welcome offer and if Jio is going to give UnLimited 5G for all 5G phone users (most probably all are in higher ARPU), then I wonder how will VoId survive by that time, as most of its high paying subscribers will move away from them ?
If I recharge with Rs.119 I'm not getting 5g unlimited but if I add rs.61 pack I get unlimited 5g so Rs.119+61 = Rs. 180 for only 14 days
So jio in profit 📈

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock