Discussion Jio launches Rs. 61 prepaid 5G data pack

This has been launched for people with 119, 149, 179, 199 and 209 recharge plans since they are not eligible for the 5G welcome offer. But I preferred going for the 395 value pack with 84 days validity and got the unlimited 5G data for free.
Maybe Rs.395 plan not eligible for jio 5g as per customer care

Maybe Rs.395 plan not eligible for jio 5g as per customer care
dYQQp5o.png

check jio website ...

If 5G tariff plan comes around Rs10 per GB, then it is totally disappointing, imho.
The 6 GB data that comes in this plan is for 4G usage. The 5G data will remain unlimited only. A simple speed test on 5G consumes more than 1 GB, who would spend 10rs for a speed test?

check jio website ...
I have recharged with 395 plan and I can confirm that as soon as you recharge and the plan is added in queue, you get a 5G data add-on with 23 days validity which begins on the day of recharge. Then once the actual 395 plan gets activated, on the 3rd day of the plan a new 5G data add-on gets added with validity coterminous as the 395 plan.

I have recharged with 395 plan and I can confirm that as soon as you recharge and the plan is added in queue, you get a 5G data add-on with 23 days validity which begins on the day of recharge. Then once the actual 395 plan gets activated, on the 3rd day of the plan a new 5G data add-on gets added with validity coterminous as the 395 plan.
Mean?? It's confusing 😕

The 6 GB data that comes in this plan is for 4G usage. The 5G data will remain unlimited only. A simple speed test on 5G consumes more than 1 GB, who would spend 10rs for a speed test?

I am a 4G user with yearly 1299/- plan..as per this ii have to be a welcome offer invited user...

Last edited:
For Normal Day today task 4G data plan is Enough,
No one is spending ₹10/GB in 5G...
Definitely in future 5G is not Affordable for Indian Middle Class Family members...

Relax guys! This ₹61 plan is there from the very beginning. It's just a 4G data add on pack like any other. It's not newly launched just for 5G.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock