Breaking Jio launches Jio Postpaid Plus mobile service with bundled Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar and more

Jagadeesh

Contributor
Reaction score
E1u5Rbs.jpg

3eN5p0K.jpg

vhjlOlU.jpg

akZSqyi.jpg

https://www.ril.com/getattachment/0...bf2213d19/Jio-Announces-JioPostpaid-Plus.aspx

Last edited:
For ₹470. We are getting 3 major OTTs and 75 GB data with rollover facility. Really good plan.

Like most foreign countries, Postpaid will become the future for mobile users in India.

599 for 2, 799 for 3 and 999 for 4 plans provide great and outstanding value.

Mota bhai is changing the Game!
Bad days will not going to end soon for AVi

I have some doubts :
1) Is GST included or Separate?
2) Which Netflix plan included?
3) Can they be upgraded?
4) Call & SMS cap if any.

I really doubt Netflix in 399 plan. As they changed during Jio fiber. Anyways Let's hope for the best. I

I have some doubts :
1) Is GST included or Separate?
2) Which Netflix plan included?
3) Can they be upgraded?
4) Call & SMS cap if any.

I really doubt Netflix in 399 plan. As they changed during Jio fiber. Anyways Let's hope for the best. I
1. Not sure. But, Usually postpaid plans are exclusive of GST.
2 & 3. I predict it should be Netflix Mobile plan worth 199 with the option to upgrade.
4. Calls and SMS should might have caps. Not sure. Jio to Jio calls might be unlimited with x mins to other telcos. SMS might be 100per day. Again not sure.

Ok. The website is up - www.jio.com/postpaid . The FAQ page is also up.

Some Key Points :

All plans are GST exclusive - 18% applicable.

Netflix Mobile plan is included.

Prime Video and Hostar is complimentary for 1 year.

Regarding Calls :

What are the call charges for calls to other network?

There are currently no charges for calls to other networks for JioPostPaid Plus users, however, commercial usage guidelines are applicable. Alternately, all Jio to Jio calls and landline calls continue to be unlimited and free.

More Here -

Jio - Help & Support

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock