Breaking Jio launches Jio Postpaid Plus mobile service with bundled Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar and more

I have some doubts :
1) Is GST included or Separate?
2) Which Netflix plan included?
3) Can they be upgraded?
4) Call & SMS cap if any.

I really doubt Netflix in 399 plan. As they changed during Jio fiber. Anyways Let's hope for the best. I
1) GST is separate
2) Netflix mobile plan only
3) Most probably u can pay the difference to Netflix to pick a higher plan like in Jio fiber
4) Calls and SMS are truly unlimited (Commercial usage rules apply while calling to other operator mobile numbers)

Last edited:
Excellent move by Jio....Motabhai changes gear into Top....More Bad days for Airtel and VI...
399/- plan is excellent as compared with Airtel and Vi

Finally Jio gears up to the competition, lot of corporates were not serious about Jio postpaid offering. This is definitely going to bring lot of interest now with family plans and data rollover features.

I really doubt Netflix in 399 plan. As they changed during Jio fiber.
I don't think Jio announced Netflix being part of the 399 and 699 Jio Fiber plans. I believe they always maintained that these two plans don't have access to any apps.

On the other hand, they did announce it for the 1 month Trial Offer plan for New Customers. But as you pointed out, they did rescind it pretty quickly. In fact, both Netflix and Prime Video was taken off of the Trial Offer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock