Jio has blocked all X-Rated websites

• Thread starter Thread starter sujitnair30
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 67
  • Views Views: Views 11,328
Piracy is also serious issue. It should also be banned in the same way.

Piracy is also serious issue. It should also be banned in the same way.
Don't say that. I don't want to watch censored Handmaid's Tale on Sony Liv and AXN.

PS I don't know whether it's censored or not. I assumed it as the Hindi movies are also censored on Sony Liv.

Don't say that. I don't want to watch censored Handmaid's Tale on Sony Liv and AXN.

PS I don't know whether it's censored or not. I assumed it as the Hindi movies are also censored on Sony Liv.
Then what about original content provides?? They loose Rs. 1000's of crores every year due to piracy.

Then what about original content provides?? They loose Rs. 1000's of crores every year due to piracy.
If they get rid of censorship. I will stop getting stuff illegally. That's not even it. We always get movies and albums late in India. Taylor Swift's album Reputation and Infinity War released late in India. I had to download Infinity War illegally as I couldn't wait any longer. Same was with Black Panther and Deadpool 2. I borrowed my aunt's Hotstar premium account. Still the shows comes late at night. Not instantly after US. Same happens on Prime Video. I already watched today's episode of Young Sheldon. Prime Video still didn't uploaded it.

Back
Top Bottom