Jio has blocked all X-Rated websites

• Thread starter Thread starter sujitnair30
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 67
  • Views Views: Views 11,149
UC and Opera works because they route the web addresses through their own VPN. They do not use ISP's provided IP ranges too.
Both are of no good. They only give a
you wap version of the site. High mode which gives you exact page of web browser lags a lot.

Try to use following DNS in your router settings and then test.

Primary DNS = 1.1.1.1
Secondary DNS = 1.0.0.1

I wonder why jio needs to play a censor role for its users. Try using Firefox focus browser.

Very good. Jio and other should block all ip numbers. No dns bakwaas. Waste of wireless radio.

I wonder why jio needs to play a censor role for its users. Try using Firefox focus browser.
I wrote someone else but my opinion completely changed after finding Jio blocking New York Times of all sites. They did it as there was a article against demonization. Mods please don't delete my post for sharing a reddit link. This is something serious as no one should be allowed to dictate what we watch. Source

Last edited:
Though government is considering tightening noose around n*d*ty or sexual content available on internet but nothing has been formalised till now.

The main reason for blocking p**n Sites by Jio would most likely be to reduce data consumption. Maximum usage of data is for watching such content. Jio is offering data free or at very low price, now that they have acquired huge customer base their goal will shift to increase revenue + achieve max profit. If they simply raise plan charges or reduce benefits then there will be backlash from customers hence this is an easy way to attain objective thru alternate route. If less data is availed by Jio users then operator margin will automatically improve

As i always say if u delve deep the real truth behind the story emerges

Last edited:
What will be the benefit of blocking p**n sites??
Already these things are well known to children, even most of them have practical experience

Back
Top Bottom