Jio has blocked all X-Rated websites

• Thread starter Thread starter sujitnair30
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 67
  • Views Views: Views 11,126

sujitnair30

Reaction score
All the adult sites (p**n) are not accessible now in Jio. Please someone confirm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why most of the p**n websites are not opening in my mobile. Using Turbo VPN worked for me.

All the adult sites (p**n) are not accessible now in Jio. Please someone confirm.
Only most file sharing and pirated movies sites are block. If the p**n site you are visting is blocked. Better avoid that site as it might contain something illegal you are not supposed to watch for which you might even get into trouble. समझदार को इशारा काफी है |

Last edited:
It is now confirmed that all popular p**n websites are now blocked by Jio. I searched Twitter about this and saw people tweeting about this! Bad Decision by Jio!

It is now confirmed that all popular p**n websites are now blocked by Jio. I searched Twitter about this and saw people tweeting about this! Bad Decision by Jio!

I visited 25-30 p**n sites using Jio's network to confirm. It seems to be blocked by noobs from Jio's end. I only found only the free and famous sites in India blocked. Only 3 random US based paid sites are only blocked. Meanwhile they have some of the most gory and forced s** sites which should be banned by government themself unlock on their network. They didn't even touch the pirated p**n sites. Kudos! :clap::clap::clap:

And I am also feeling happy for the people who have paid for Jio's annual subscription. :rofl:

I visited 25-30 p**n sites using Jio's network to confirm. It seems to be blocked by noobs from Jio's end. I only found only the free and famous sites in India blocked. Only 3 random US based paid sites are only blocked. Meanwhile they have some of the most gory and forced s** sites which should be banned by government themself unlock on their network. They didn't even touch the pirated p**n sites. Kudos! :clap::clap::clap:

And I am also feeling happy for the people who have paid for Jio's annual subscription. :rofl:
I think all the sites are working fine on UC Browser.

Back
Top Bottom