Jio happy new year offer have to be recharge every 7th day

abhi1276

Reaction score
Eligibility to avail promotional offer
(i) All existing# and new Jio prepaid subscribers will be automatically provided the benefits under 
Jio Happy New Year Offer till 31st March 2017. Post this date the tariffs as per the opted plan 
will be applicable.
(ii) The Promotional Offer is available only on one SIM per LTE compatible device. This 
Promotional Offer will not be available for subsequent SIMs availed by the same subscriber or 
by another subscriber using the same LTE compatible handset.
(iii) The subscribers will have to do a zero value online recharge to continue availing the benefits of Promotional Offer. The detail of zero value recharge is as follows:Up to 7th Jan’ 17, subscriber would be able to avail all benefits without any conditions. Thecustomer will be expected to do recharge every 7 days using a voucher (MRP 0) from 8th Jan’17 onwards. This voucher will be like any other prepaid voucher listed on MyJio andJioMoney, so that this is exactly how a customer would behave when charging begins. 
(iv) RJIL reserves the right to amend/withdraw the “Jio Happy New Year Offer” for new customers 
from the market at any time prior to 3rd March 2017 at its own discretion, with due intimation 
to the Authority. RJIL will ensure that, in compliance with TTO, all the existing customers as on 
the date of such amendment/ withdrawal shall continue to enjoy the benefits till 31st March 
# All existing subscribers of RJIL, enjoying the benefits under Jio Welcome offer, will continue to 
enjoy the benefits till the expiry of validity of benefits i.e. till 31.12.2016. Post this they will be 
seamlessly provided the Jio Happy New Year Offer benefits till the expiry of validity of 
promotional benefits under this offer.

karan7 said:
Any source bro
Anyway gud share
Reputation added +2

Source: jio.com click on jio HYN offer under prepaid section. Then open pdf file there you can see eligibility for jio HYN offer

Bro is it means trai clarify jio to continue new year offer ??
I think its already available many days jio yet to give answer to trai so there s no connection of extenstion of free services

karan7 said:
Bro is it means trai clarify jio to continue new year offer ??
I think its already available many days  jio yet to give answer to trai  so there s no connection of extenstion of free services

Jio already ask trai for extension to reply till 29th dec on jio happy new year offer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock