Jio F90M Feature Phone in Amazon

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,660
Do we still need to buy sim compulsory ? Can we use existing sim with newly bought Jiophone instead of buying extra sim ?
I observed that when we buy Jiophone from offline stores they are forcing to take new SIM with it but I could use already existing sim on the Jio phone.
I believe if we buy it online, already existing Jio sim would work in it but I am not sure as I did not try that.

I observed that when we buy Jiophone from offline stores they are forcing to take new SIM with it but I could use already existing sim on the Jio phone.
I believe if we buy it online, already existing Jio sim would work in it but I am not sure as I did not try that.

Yeah that's why I am asking. I don't need another Jio sim. I can use my existing sim. If Jio is allowing that then I will buy otherwise I hv to buy some Go phone

@Sarkar bro, look at what seller saying (at Amazon):
  • Visit nearest Reliance Digital or Jio Store with device, original box and your Aadhar number for activation

• Visit nearest Reliance Digital or Jio Store with device, original box and your Aadhar number for activation

Activation is for what ? SIM or device ? I never seen a mobile phone till now which requires activation and will not work if not activated.

Now Jio phone is carrier locked and that's main difference from what we buy in market.

Bro I saw same process described for JioFi device as well.
I bought it on Amazon but did not visit any store for activation/sim instead I inserted already activated sim into it and is working fine from past 6 months.
Jio seems to be playing by not being clear on this point :( they are trying to increase customer count by forcing users to buy new sim with each device.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock