Jio F90M Feature Phone in Amazon

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 3,661
@Gobinaath bro I knw it may be disturbing but plz help
What is the issue bro ??

I didn't get ur words

For ddf affiliated link contact Administrator Bapun Raz bro though he Already replied above i hope that would help you

Anything need let me know pls

Thanks

You can't get specifi seller link. But you can go to the product link via DDF link and change seller then order. That would do.
Thank You I was wondering about same.
What is the issue bro ??

I didn't get ur words

For ddf affiliated link contact Administrator Bapun Raz bro though he Already replied above i hope that would help you

Anything need let me know pls

Thanks
Ya thank you for your time.

Now seller is missing :verysad:
You should be happy you did not bought from that seller and saved yourself from being cheated. He was not a verified and reputed or rated seller. You might have got a stone instead of phone.

You should be happy you did not bought from that seller and saved yourself from being cheated. He was not a verified and reputed or rated seller. You might have got a stone instead of phone.
Yes bro, try to buy that are Prime or Amazon fulfilled one's only.
Ya I think you both are right. I'll order and as I'm prime member I'll get it by tomorrow.

Do we still need to buy sim compulsory ? Can we use existing sim with newly bought Jiophone instead of buying extra sim ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock