Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views Views: Views 204,477
Need to better work with tags and promotion. Tried three random searches. Niether lead me to JioCinema. Like it should've.
PXvP6T4.jpg

oYIItzx.jpg
UpoD1U2.jpg

JioCinema is asking people recommendation on experts for this World Cup in twitter. Its a pity no one is giving any replies. All the replies are people complaining about the app not working in Samsung, LG and FireStick(I am included)

MveKdyD.jpg

Basically Jio Cinema is a tier 2 streaming app with limited capabilities. I don't know why Reliance has choosen it for streaming sports as it doesn't sounds good as a sports OTT platform as well as they already have Voot with better stands. Also it was a telecom dedicated app then.
With limited time they have to work on it to make it dine well. Still many problem exist. There can be chance for more streaming obstructions while the actual matches starts.
So it will be the period of hard rectifications.

Basically Jio Cinema is a tier 2 streaming app with limited capabilities. I don't know why Reliance has choosen it for streaming sports as it doesn't sounds good as a sports OTT platform as well as they already have Voot with better stands. Also it was a telecom dedicated app then.
With limited time they have to work on it to make it dine well. Still many problem exist. There can be chance for more streaming obstructions while the actual matches starts.
Jio cinema is their ultimate streaming service of RIL. Slowly they are unloading every quality.
Coming to name. At this point they want user base once people have downloaded it they will rebrand

Firestick app updated to 3.0.9 and live sports section has been added. Jio cinema twitter handle has also mentioned LG TV app 5.0.8 being available.

Last edited:
4K option available on my Sony Google TV
Mhp0M79.jpg

Language Feeds
rUk9Cgv.jpg
Camera Options
TpPjhW3.jpg

Last edited:
Fifa is like a trial, it will become perfect app by ipl2023 time

Back
Top Bottom