Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 191,600
Anybody used jiocinema on laptop?? Is the 4k stream available on laptop too or is it limited to TV and fire-sticks??

Anybody used jiocinema on laptop?? Is the 4k stream available on laptop too or is it limited to TV and fire-sticks??
I think 4k available on laptop if you connect a external 4k monitor or tv because majority laptops not have a 4k display. I didn't tested it.
LNLAfHC.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have 4K supported laptop but have PC with that resolution. It is working fine on PC , but laptop shows only 3 options , max being high that is just HD

Then I guess your internet is at fault. How far is the router from your TV?

I haven't had any issues so far on Fire TV. And Asli 4K resolution on Android TV also works without buffering on a 100Mbps ACT connection.
Mine is a 200 Mbps ACT connection. Router is below the TV. My issue is with the highlights. I'm attaching videos to showcase the issue. Steps to reproduce.

1. Select any video from the WPL highlights section
2. After the video starts playing, try using forward/rewind
3. Also click down to bring the seek bar and try forward with the seek bar.

Android TV:

Source

Fire TV:

Source

Mine is a 200 Mbps ACT connection. Router is below the TV. My issue is with the highlights. I'm attaching videos to showcase the issue. Steps to reproduce.

1. Select any video from the WPL highlights section
2. After the video starts playing, try using forward/rewind
3. Also click down to bring the seek bar and try forward with the seek bar.

Android TV:

Source

Fire TV:

Source
Yes,same in sony tv. Issue is not with broadband... Observed in my case also with English feed highlights.. no issue in case of hindi feed.

Not observed same issue in AppleTv jio app.

Some points about 4k streaming:-
It is available only for live content not for highlights
It won't be available on Samsung & LG TVs
It won't be available on Laptop/Mobiles

Launching Jio Cinema Soon in Overseas
gEM5tmb.png

Last edited:
So just like during FIFA WC no 4K for Samsung and LG Tv's

PS: Its a great thing I bought a Motorola 4K TV then

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock