Jio announces launch of pan-India voice and video calls over WiFi

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Jio-vowifi-banner.png
Reliance Jio today announced the launch of nation-wide Voice and Video over Wi-Fi service. Jio has been testing this service...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Jio announces launch of pan-India voice and video calls over WiFi. Please add to the discussion here.

Can anyone create a list of supported devices? An article would be also helpful.

Currently it's very few device models. Oppo, Oneplus, Realme, Nokia all missing. Gradually they will be added.

Ok so call will be charged as usual right? I initially thought using vowifi call would be free
Not charged for other mobile networks through Jio Wifi calling. I tested Jio wifi call to BSNL mobile from my iphone. Its not charged or not deduct in off-net minutes.

Currently it's very few device models. Oppo, Oneplus, Realme, Nokia all missing. Gradually they will be added.
I think One Plus 6 and 7 series supports VoWIFI.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock