Breaking Jio announces 5G Beta trial program with unlimited 5G in select cities

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 972
  • Views: Views 127,274
Technically 395 for 84 days is cheaper when calculated for 28 days.
1559 for 336 days works out even cheaper when calculated for 28 days than 395 for 84 days. That's the one I'm using.

Surprisingly, it's available now. Even I couldn't find it earlier. ☹️
Ca0RWhf.jpg

If you calculate carefully you will see you are just saving some 600 paise a month on ₹1559. With some monthly cashbacks and Twid Rewards. You can save even more on ₹395 plan.

If you calculate carefully you will see you are just saving some 600 paise a month on ₹1559. With some monthly cashbacks and Twid Rewards. You can save even more on ₹395 plan.
The reason I chose the long term plan in this case is coz the unlimited 5G welcome offer is a promotional limited duration offer and no guarantee when it will be withdrawn. So I wanted to lock it in for 1 year with the annual plan. I didn't want to risk it with 3 month plan and then not being available at the time of next recharge.

The reason I chose the long term plan in this case is coz the unlimited 5G welcome offer is a promotional limited duration offer and no guarantee when it will be withdrawn.
I was wondering what if they withdraw welcome benefit inbetween plan.

I was wondering what if they withdraw welcome benefit inbetween plan.
Looking at their track record it seems unlikely. They can discontinue an offering for new recharges but a benefit once extended seems unlikely to be withdrawn midway. They have allowed people to queue plans (or buy them as vouchers) before the last tariff hike and even today they are able to redeem them with the same benefits as were available at the time of recharge even though the plans are no longer available for fresh recharges.

Looking at their track record it seems unlikely. They can discontinue an offering for new recharges but a benefit once extended seems unlikely to be withdrawn midway. They have allowed people to queue plans (or buy them as vouchers) before the last tariff hike and even today they are able to redeem them with the same benefits as were available at the time of recharge even though the plans are no longer available for fresh recharges.
I have a question??I have recharges worth 395 and 1559 both queued up. Let's say If jio has ended the unlimited 5g offer from jan 1,will the 1559 recharge that is supposed to start from jan 20 get unlimited 5g offer??since in jio's terms ,it is considered as a new recharge

I have a question??I have recharges worth 395 and 1559 both queued up. Let's say If jio has ended the unlimited 5g offer from jan 1,will the 1559 recharge that is supposed to start from jan 20 get unlimited 5g offer??since in jio's terms ,it is considered as a new recharge
Ideally no. The unlimited 5G gets activated within 48 hours after the recharge plan gets activated and if the 5G welcome offer has ended then you wouldn't get the benefits.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock