Breaking Jio announces 5G Beta trial program with unlimited 5G in select cities

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 972
  • Views: Views 127,282
Minimum and Maximum recharge to get 5G welcome benefit?
Minimum 239rs and above packs are eligible for unlimited 5g as per jio.But some got unlimited 5g offer for even 149rs plan.Value packs like 395rs(84 d) and 1559rs(336d) are jio exclusive packs and are present only in myjio and both offer unlimited 5g data.

Minimum plan 239rs pack and not 395 rs pack
I literally said I am personally using it.
MYGpts0.jpg

No you said minimum pack is 395rs(look at this Minimum: ₹395 plan. 6 GB 4G data + unlimited 5G for 84 days. Personally using it) and that is not right.I too using this plan 395rs only
Okay, I get it. I was getting the question wrong. I went for cheaper over minimum plan. Anyhow I personally haven't tried this but I think ₹155 + ₹61 (5G plan) = ₹216 is the cheapest minimum plan?

Okay, I get it. I was getting the question wrong. I went for cheaper over minimum plan. Anyhow I personally haven't tried this but I think ₹155 + ₹61 (5G plan) = ₹216 is the cheapest minimum plan?
XFlP4k8.png

149rs+61 = 210rs is the minimum plan to get unlimited 5g but the validity is only 20days but if you want unlimited 5g without any additional recharge means 239rs is the bare minimum (I think jio has discontinued 119rs plan )and yes 155rs+61 = 216rs is the cheapest plan for 28days to get unlimited 5g

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock