Breaking Jio announces 5G Beta trial program with unlimited 5G in select cities

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 972
  • Views: Views 125,801
Looking at their track record it seems unlikely. They can discontinue an offering for new recharges but a benefit once extended seems unlikely to be withdrawn midway. They have allowed people to queue plans (or buy them as vouchers) before the last tariff hike and even today they are able to redeem them with the same benefits as were available at the time of recharge even though the plans are no longer available for fresh recharges.
Unfortunately they will remove the unlimited 5G dara benefits whenever they feel like. Recharging with 1559 plan today thinking one will be able to use free 5G for 336 days is like having false sense of security. Do you remember how Jio arbitrarily capped everyone’s 4G to 4GB data per day few years back?

I recharged with 1559 plan today as earlier plan expired. I got unlimited 5G pack added immediately. I also recharged with 222 data plan which gives 50Gb data till main 1559 plan finishes. This to me is the best combination and I totally hate x Gb per day plans due to personal reasons.

Last edited:
Unfortunately they will remove the unlimited 5G dara benefits whenever they feel like. Recharging with 1559 plan today thinking one will be able to use free 5G for 336 days is like having false sense of security. Do you remember how Jio arbitrarily capped everyone’s 4G to 4GB data per day few years back?

I recharged with 1559 plan today as earlier plan expired. I got unlimited 5G pack added immediately. I also recharged with 222 data plan which gives 50Gb data till main 1559 plan finishes. This to me is the best combination and I totally hate x Gb per day plans due to personal reasons.
Add the cost they introduced for outgoing call. They said it'll be free and started charging.

I also recharged with 222 data plan which gives 50Gb data till main 1559 plan finishes
I'll pick this option only if the unlimited 5G data is withdrawn midway, as of now I'm getting blanket 5G coverage everywhere so I have used only 4.1 GB of 4G data in the last 7 months combined.
kC4VKWa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock