Article Jio adds subscribers at the cost of Vodafone Idea and Airtel in May 2020: TRAI Report

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
TRAI-market-share-May-2020-1024x676.jpg

The telecom subscriber figures for the third month of the national lock-down ie. May 2020 have just been released by TRAI and it shows that both the incumbent private operators Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea have suffered...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Jio adds subscribers at the cost of Vodafone Idea and Airtel in May 2020: TRAI Report. Please add to the discussion here.

Thread open for comments

I would call on everyone to support the non-JIO companies because
- JIO already has plenty of support while others don't
- supporting other companies would keep them alive
- Competitive market is a win-win for all including JIO. Non-competitive market is a win for the companies and loss for the subscribers

I would call on everyone to support the non-JIO companies because
- JIO already has plenty of support while others don't
- supporting other companies would keep them alive
- Competitive market is a win-win for all including JIO. Non-competitive market is a win for the companies and loss for the subscribers
I would call everyone to ask AVoId what the hell these companies doing all those years in India which Jio just did in few years?
Network
Coverage
Speed
Solution
Please ask them to work on these.

I would call everyone to ask AVoId what the hell these companies doing all those years in India which Jio just did in few years?

That's exactly what competition does.

And which is why I was suggesting (in the message you quoted) a healthy competitive market is best for all. Instead of other companies drowning and ultimately 1 or 2 remaining.

Tariffs are not going to be the differentiating factor anymore, tariffs for all private operators will increase in tandem always. The difference will lie in network coverage, speed, reliability and service quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock