Sad News Japanese ex-PM Shinzo Abe passes away after being shot

• Thread starter Jr MGR
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 4,173
I did not find anything related to it . Neither on news . I think it will take time for the story to be revealed
I didn't read today i read it couple of years ago when Japanese election happened worst than our policies more or less same like Pak & Israel politics now the climax is happened today

Outer Japan we're saw till yesterday was beautiful but inner Japan quite nasty one the outcome we witnessed today 😞

Japan’s former prime minister Shinzo Abe is said to be in grave condition after he was shot at a political campaign event. Mr Abe was shot at twice while he was giving a speech in the southern city of Nara on Friday morning. He immediately collapsed and was rushed to the nearest hospital. Pictures taken at the scene showed him bleeding. Security officials at the scene tackled the gunman, and the 41-year-old suspect is now in police custody.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock