Is Chromium browser safe and same as Chrome ?

Sarkar said:
Are you able to browse Internet on Firefox?

Yes,Firefox is working fine on Ubuntu.

But I needed Chrome or Chromium as all my bookmarks,passwords,settings were saved on Chrome when I was using Windows.

By the way where is Chromium Sandbox and how to enable it ?

Then chrome should also work. Can you please paste the link from where you got chrome.

BTW here is sandbox details

https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/docs/linux_sandboxing.md

Chrome is the worst browser in terms of tracking. If you search one product/service in online, the related items will pop-up and appear in all your web browsing. Even your google map also being tracked. Its dangerous and irritating too. No privacy in Chrome. Better try Firefox.

I do not see a single popup or ads in chrome desktop. And those who are too much concerned about privacy should not come online as ISP can anyway track where are you going.

I've never seen any such pop up ads...It may be your browser is affected...or you may have unwanted extension installed...which causing these problems

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock