Ireland tour of West Indies 2022

Vivek3457789

Reaction score
T20I squad for West Indies: Andrew Balbirnie (c), Mark Adair, Curtis Campher, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Shane Getkate, Josh Little*, Barry McCarthy, William McClintock, Neil Rock, Simi Singh, Paul Stirling, Lorcan Tucker, Ben White, Craig Young.

ODI squad for West Indies: Andrew Balbirnie (c), Mark Adair, Curtis Campher, George Dockrell, Josh Little*, Andy McBrine, Barry McCarthy, William Porterfield, Neil Rock, Simi Singh, Paul Stirling, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker, Ben White, Craig Young.

* Josh Little will join the travelling squad ahead of the ODIs against USA and remain for the rest of the tour.

Cricket West Indies (CWI) today announced the match schedule for the Ireland Men’s tour of the West Indies. Ireland will play three CG Insurance One-Day Internationals (ODI), to be followed by a one off T20 International (T20I) at Sabina Park, Jamaica from Saturday, January 8 to Sunday, January 16.

Match schedule – at Sabina Park

January 8: 1st CG Insurance ODI – 9:30am (10:30am Eastern Caribbean/2:30pm Ireland)
January 11: 2nd CG Insurance ODI – 9:30am (10:30am Eastern Caribbean/2:30pm Ireland)
January 14: 3rd CG Insurance ODI – 9:30am (10:30am Eastern Caribbean/2:30pm Ireland)
January 16: T20I International - 4pm (5pm Eastern Caribbean/9pm Ireland

DN6B9UA.jpg

Ys0uoKE.jpg

"Things happened during the pandemic - security reasons - all these played a factor. But fitness has been one issue that has affected us in terms of trying to put our best team and sometimes, it's frustrating because you don't have the guys fit and available to represent the team.

Jason Holder has reached a landmark of 50 maidens in ODI for West Indies. He is only the 11th player to do so for the West Indies in this format.

This is Jason Holder’s 50th home game for West Indies in ODI’s. He is the 6th fast bowler for West Indies to play 50+ home games in ODI’s.

RJjX1ZA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock