India tour of West Indies 2022 | News & Updates

Vivek3457789

Reaction score
CPnekM0.jpg

Source

finaly india will go in west indies & bangladesh hope now indian sports broadcaster go for tv rights
Not interested any Indian broadcasters...
It might be only for this series only just like star did in 2016..
Only T20 Series was broadcasting by Star.
Test Series broadcasting was by TEN Network..

Indian men's team is all set to play a couple of Twenty20 Internationals in the United States this August. This will be part of a full-fledged white-ball series, comprising three One-Day Internationals and five Twenty20 Internationals, against the West Indies. The last two games of this eight-match series are expected to be in the US.

According to information obtained from the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) and Cricket West Indies (CWI), the three ODIs will be played at the Queens Park Oval in Trinidad on July 22, 24 and 27 with the newly-built Brian Charles Lara Stadium there hosting the first of the five Twenty20Is on July 29. The next two T20Is will be played at the Warner Park in St Kitts and Nevis on August 1 and 2 after which the cavalcade will move to Fort Lauderdale in Florida where the last two games will be held on August 6 and 7.

Now the broadcasters will rush for WI cricket rights
Complete rights are with Fancode. We have to wait and see whether they share with TV channels or not.

Fancode CEO said they might look into sharing rights with linear TV channels if they get a good bid/deal.. I think viacom18 or the channel(star/sony) which looses IPL on June 12 will go for these rights as these matches are on July

Complete rights are with Fancode. We have to wait and see whether they share with TV channels or not.

Fancode CEO said they might look into sharing rights with linear TV channels if they get a good bid/deal.. I think viacom18 or the channel(star/sony) which looses IPL on June 12 will go for these rights as these matches are on July
Sony will be the broadcast er for the series.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock