Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Making IRCTC password is difficult 😅

And, remembering it is more difficult :biggrin:

Windows XP Users Will Not be Able to Access IRCTC Website
To enhance the security features on IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in, it is being migrated to TLS 1.2. TLS 1.2 is not supported in older versions of operating systems like Windows XP & Windows Server 2003. After migration IRCTC e-ticketing website will not be accessible in Windows XP and Windows server 2003. Users may upgrade their operating systems higher than Windows XP/Server 2003.

"With the launch of IRCTC iPay, the passengers will not need any third-party platforms. IRCTC iPay provides payment options like credit card, debit card, unified payment interface, international card," it said.

in case an online transaction is unsuccessful or some other error occurs, IRCTC can directly get in touch with the bank instead of relying on an intermediate source which usually delays the process," the statement said.

IRCTC launches payment aggregator system 'IRCTC iPay'

RailYatri integrates with IRCTC

Popular e-ticketing website, RailYatri, has now been authorised by the IRCTC to continue its ticket booking services, months after the Delhi High Court termed the services "unauthorised".

"With the launch of IRCTC iPay, the passengers will not need any third-party platforms. IRCTC iPay provides payment options like credit card, debit card, unified payment interface, international card," it said.
Oh man. Definitely don't do UPI with this. I don't get notifications from my UPI app when it comes to pay (I do get an SMS that I have a request pending)

Oh man. Definitely don't do UPI with this. I don't get notifications from my UPI app when it comes to pay (I do get an SMS that I have a request pending)

Why do you need notification ? Just enter upi pin and get ticket in UPI app

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock