• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.
  • Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

IRCTC website updates

Bapun Raz

Quarantino
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

hike

Guru
Reaction score
Making IRCTC password is difficult 😅

And, remembering it is more difficult :biggrin:

OP
Bapun Raz

Bapun Raz

Quarantino
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Windows XP Users Will Not be Able to Access IRCTC Website
To enhance the security features on IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in, it is being migrated to TLS 1.2. TLS 1.2 is not supported in older versions of operating systems like Windows XP & Windows Server 2003. After migration IRCTC e-ticketing website will not be accessible in Windows XP and Windows server 2003. Users may upgrade their operating systems higher than Windows XP/Server 2003.

OP
Bapun Raz

Bapun Raz

Quarantino
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"With the launch of IRCTC iPay, the passengers will not need any third-party platforms. IRCTC iPay provides payment options like credit card, debit card, unified payment interface, international card," it said.

in case an online transaction is unsuccessful or some other error occurs, IRCTC can directly get in touch with the bank instead of relying on an intermediate source which usually delays the process," the statement said.

IRCTC launches payment aggregator system 'IRCTC iPay'

Sarkar

Guru
Reaction score
RailYatri integrates with IRCTC

Popular e-ticketing website, RailYatri, has now been authorised by the IRCTC to continue its ticket booking services, months after the Delhi High Court termed the services "unauthorised".

Sparker0i

Guru
Reaction score
"With the launch of IRCTC iPay, the passengers will not need any third-party platforms. IRCTC iPay provides payment options like credit card, debit card, unified payment interface, international card," it said.
Oh man. Definitely don't do UPI with this. I don't get notifications from my UPI app when it comes to pay (I do get an SMS that I have a request pending)

Sarkar

Guru
Reaction score
Oh man. Definitely don't do UPI with this. I don't get notifications from my UPI app when it comes to pay (I do get an SMS that I have a request pending)
Why do you need notification ? Just enter upi pin and get ticket in UPI app

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Good News IRCTC new website version (Beta) launched Travel & Tourism 1
kumarvishwas IRCTC website hacked, info of lakhs feared stolen Mobiles & Accessories 3
Bapun Raz Railways minister admits IRCTC website a mess Computers & Hardware 0
M Good News IRCTC now allowing online bookings for Travel on 15th April and beyond Travel & Tourism 3
Bapun Raz IRCTC increased meal, breakfast prices at railway stations Travel & Tourism 3
Bapun Raz IRCTC may launch IPO on September 30 Travel & Tourism 0
T Man trolls IRCTC for vulgar ads on the railway app. Their savage reply has Twitter in splits Travel & Tourism 4
sumitroy Book upto 12 tickets in a month by linking Aadhaar (IRCTC) General Topics 0
R IRCTC to Enable 'Buy Now Pay Later' Feature in Partnership With ePaylater General Topics 1
R IRCTC launches cash-on-delivery for train tickets General Topics 0
H Xiaomi Unveils Smart IRCTC SMS Feature That's Coming Soon to MIUI Mobiles & Accessories 5
R IRCTC to launch new App for faster booking of tickets (Now Launched) General Topics 12
R From concierge services to mobile wallets, IRCTC is making train travel hassle-free General Topics 4
R FreeCharge partners with IRCTC to provide digital payments for ticket bookings General Topics 0
R IRCTC to introduce insurance cover for mobiles, laptops General Topics 0
S Indian Railways makes Aadhar cards mandatory for IRCTC rail ticket bookings General Topics 5
A IRCTC Booking soon in Paytm Mobiles & Accessories 8
R SBI ties up with IRCTC, Aditya Birla Group for mobile wallet General Topics 0
A IRCTC restricts ticket booking to six per month General Topics 9
A IRCTC ties up with Foodpanda; to let users choose meals from a variety of cuisine opt General Topics 2
A IRCTC online booking time changed General Topics 4
S Summertime rush for Tatkal tickets, IRCTC adds new servers General Topics 0
V Paytm Wallet now on IRCTC General Topics 2
Siva IRCTC Connect - official IRCTC mobile app General Topics 7
D Vodafone Partners With IRCTC for Booking Rail Tickets via M-Pesa Telecom Services 0