• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,539
KKR-168/6 in 20 overs

Karthik 35*(25)

MI win by 13 runs & On points table remain same at 5th position with 8 points

Last edited:
@Justyrodz22 bro, this is what happens when you don't go to the stadium. MI has a very good chance of qualification from here. Yet again it has come from behind with a win.

It will be a little difficult for KKR from now.

Last edited:
Your list is good except Axar, he shouldn't be even in 30. Terming him Allrounder is just a no-no. Also, though I don't like DK's batting, but after his heroics in last tournament, he is a must in playing XI.
Oh yeah DK too is a good option but its highly unlikely to include him in the playing XI if all the opening trio of Dhawan, KL Rahul and Rohit plays. May be if Dhawan who frequently goes out of form, then DK can be a very good option with Rohit and KL opening.

And as far as Axar he is not my ideal player too. I would always prefer a Ashwin or Jadeja but they are out of the selectors radar. I feel Kohli is not so confident about Washington Sundar so he might not get into the team. So no option but to consider Axar Patel. But to be fair before Chahal and Kuldeep cemented their place thanks to the rest given to Ash and Jaddu and Axar getting injured, he was in the top 10 in the ICC rankings for bowlers.

MI still in the race:nj:
KKR-168/6 in 20 overs

Karthik 35*(25)

MI win by 13 runs & On points table remain same at 5th position with 8 points
MI can do it...:nj:

Need 4 more wins only...:win:

Great to see that Pandya bros and Bumrah back in form...:surprised:
MI won, Yipeee:cheers:
May be history is going to repeat again!!! Mumbai is making it a habit of making the playoff's after being at the bottom of the table for most parts. But this year, SRH, CSK and KXIP have helped them big time by virtually winning most of their matches. In earlier seasons we only had one team dominating but this year all three above mentioned teams are dominating big time!!!

May be history is going to repeat again!!! Mumbai is making it a habit of making the playoff's after being at the bottom of the table for most parts. But this year, SRH, CSK and KXIP have helped them big time by virtually winning most of their matches. In earlier seasons we only had one team dominating but this year all three above mentioned teams are dominating big time!!!

These three will (I think) qualify along with either MI or KKR. KKR needs to buck up. Otherwise MI will qualify for the 8th time in 9 years (from 2010 to 2017, the only exception was 2016, but then CSK was not there).

These three will (I think) qualify along with either MI or KKR. KKR needs to buck up. Otherwise MI will qualify for the 8th time in 9 years (from 2010 to 2017, the only exception was 2016, but then CSK was not there).
True but this time KXIP has a very good team and also they spoilt other teams party earlier in the auctions with Preeti Zinta going after almost everyone hiking their prices :p
Also KKR still have a better chance to qualify for the playoffs than MI. But not having an established captain and over reliance on Narine and Russel might cost them at the business end. I dont think RCB, DD or RR (who have played just 8 matches) can make it. So its eithier going to be KKR or MI with CSK, SRH and KXIP. SRH has completely performed beyond expectations specially after they lost Warner. Wonder what they might have achieved if they had the firing Warner at the top. Anyways Kane Williamson has done a fine job!!!

Back
Top Bottom