IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,564
This is not the first tym that Raina is missing a match for csk. He had already been out in 2015 if I am not wrong for injury. Even that was for 2 matches.
As far as I know, Raina has never missed any match for CSK. If thats the case, then wonder how I missed that fact.
Kamlesh Nagarkoti ruled out of IPL 2018 due to Foot Injury.
Omg this is a huge blow to KKR and to Nagarkoti himself. Everyone had huge expectations from him this season.
So they may will need to do things with Vinay it seems...
Lucky Vinay Kumar though. May be he would get more opportunities to prove that he is not that bad bowler as he claims himself to be.
Mumbai indians should win this in my 19th Attempt atleast
Good Luck!! But if MI some how fails to cross the line even this time, try not attending the next match. Just to know how that works out.
"Cricket South Africa is shocked and deeply saddened by the passing away of Mr Ngidi. We would like to extend our most sincere condolences to Lungi and his family. May the Lord be with him and comfort the rest of the Ngidi Family during this difficult time," said CSA President, Chris Nenzani.

Ngidi to fly back home after father's demise - Cricbuzz
Such a sad news again from CSK camp. I saw Mr. Ngidi being so proud and happy watching his son making his debut during India's tour of South Africa. Its a real shocker. May his soul rest in peace completely knowing that his son has a good cricketing future ahead of him.

Except for Dhawan no Indian International player has been instrumental in scripting a win for their IPL franchise so far. Either its been the uncapped Indian players or players like KL Rahul who is not able make the playing XI regularly or the forign players who had made a mark. Interesting but not good signs. Hope our players too start contributing.

I am always confuse with Gautham Gambhir Attitude in the field.
Is he just Serious or aggressive or arrogant?
I too had the same doubt but now a days it more or less seems like frustration on not able to make it to the Indian team inspite of Captaincy Change from Dhoni to Kohli making him arrogant. But he is really a good player who spoilt his carrier with his attitude.

Oops double posts. The previous post got repeated again. Edited

Meanwhile DD are 134 for 2 in 13 overs. Young Markande has had an off day today placing DD very well on course to chase this target :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom