IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,565
This is the first time Raina is going miss an IPL match for CSK. I'm not 100% sure whether he missed any matches for Gujarat Lions in the previous 2 seasons. Anyways it had to happen sometime. But with already Faf and Jadhav having injury issues, this is a big big blow for CSK.

This is not the first tym that Raina is missing a match for csk. He had already been out in 2015 if I am not wrong for injury. Even that was for 2 matches.

IMG_20180414_074608.jpg

Looking like it's very difficult for rcb to qualify playoffs:gang:
I don't think so bro..They have a good batting and only one change needed negi in for sarfaraz
Exactly Negi would be better option. Infact they have some excellent bench strength. If they could play Parthiv in place of QDK, then they could play another forign bowler or an all rounder. They have all the bowlers of KKR who dismissed RCB for 49 in the last IPL. So they need to select a balanced team and not just on the explosive one dimensional batsmen.

"Cricket South Africa is shocked and deeply saddened by the passing away of Mr Ngidi. We would like to extend our most sincere condolences to Lungi and his family. May the Lord be with him and comfort the rest of the Ngidi Family during this difficult time," said CSA President, Chris Nenzani.

Ngidi to fly back home after father's demise - Cricbuzz

KKR rope in Abhishek Nayar as part of support staff
Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) have bolstered their support staff with the addition of Mumbai all-rounder, Abhishek Nayar. The 34-year-old joins a dugout which is led by head coach, Jacques Kallis, assistant coach, Simon Katich, bowling coach Heath Streak, Andrew Leipus - the physiotherapist, Adrian Le Roux - the physical trainer and AR Srikanth - Data and Video analyst.

Back
Top Bottom