IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,576
Want MI to win tomorrow at any cost...:tup:

Evin Lewis and Rohit should fire at the top...SKY will anchor the innings then and Pandya brothers and Pollard will take care of Last overs....Rohit should sandwich Pollard between Pandya brothers...Last day he was not utilised by MI...

Bumrah and Fizz also should improve there bowling...Hope to see last year's McClenaghan....:cf:

IMG_20180411_093733.jpg

Now this can be directed towards the opposition captain DK who played a similar painful knock when everyone around him blasted with ease. Same happened with CSK and Dhoni. Although he managed to hit some lusty shots, he took more time to get settled and the injury to Raina didnt help with his scheme of things ofcrotating strike when he is new to the crease.

I'm not trying defend Dhoni here since he is not able to provide the desired results expected of him for some time now. In the recent times when ever he prepares to launch his big hitting mode after being set, he gets out unlike the Dhoni the finisher who finishes things quite comfortably as per his plan.

Even yesterday every single person were just trying to highlight his failure. But when he got out the umpire didnt raise his finger. There was no reviews left for KKR as well but this man just walked away knowing the fact he edged it. He is such a gentleman and I'm not sure how many players would have done that. Its only a matter of time Dhoni gets his finishing touch back. Believe and be calm is his moto. And I believe he will be back roaring yet again for one final time for the 2019 World Cup. Then please dont complaint when we dont get a wicket keeper batsmen like Dhoni who held his own for such a long period.
Good to see you getting out of blindness, at least some sort of.
I believe he will be back roaring yet again for one final time for the 2019 World Cup.
Being optimistic is good but realistic is better.

Well played csk especially billings, i think kkr lack good leadership.we can see that in the bowling changes. Why narian is not bowls in powerplay?vinay kumar last over. Lot of mistakes from kkr team. They should give a oppurtunity to nagarkoti instead of vinay kumar. According to csk, still they have lot of problems. I don't think csk won this ipl with this effort.

In a blow to Chennai Super Kings fans, a high-level source in the Board of Control for Cricket in India told TNM that the Indian Premier League matches may be moved out of the city in light of the protests that rocked the city before the April 10 match.
"We are likely to shift the Chennai matches out of the city. An official statement will be released about this soon," said a top source in the BCCI to TNM.
IPL matches to be shifted out of Chennai? BCCI cites security concerns

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom