IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,577
Just today I come to know that Jatin sapru is a brilliant Hindi commentator while watching match on ss1 Hindi. & Irfan is doing fine job as expert & commentator

So Hindi commentators team is also very strong with the likes of
Aakash chopra
Jatin sapru ( felt like listening next harsha)
Murali kartik
Irfan pathan

what a game.. thrilling finish for CSK once again.. If T20 games go like this, almost all cricket fans will lose interest in other forms of the game..

I had decided not to watch any more of the matches (if not skip fully, sneak in n grab a few mins of watching), but ended up watching the CSK innings from the time Dhoni came in till the end.

Hope the winning tempo continues for CSK & they will play like this for the remaining 12+ matches :)

5.5 million are using only Jio/Airtel! :skd:
May be approximately 4 ro 4.5 Million people are using Airtel/Jio. But there are quite a few people who already had been using their premium service and I'm sure many of those who arent part of Airtel/Jio would have paid Rs. 299 per year for live sporting events. Its really that hard to escape from not able to get away from IPL for these 2 months. I just went through the reviews before updating my hotstar app and found a lot of people who bought an year subscription for Rs. 299 complaining about the buffering and quality of the live streaming video.

Points Table

3xvdLCb.jpg

If CSK lose this match,the only reason is the that test knock by MSD..
Now this can be directed towards the opposition captain DK who played a similar painful knock when everyone around him blasted with ease. Same happened with CSK and Dhoni. Although he managed to hit some lusty shots, he took more time to get settled and the injury to Raina didnt help with his scheme of things ofcrotating strike when he is new to the crease.

I'm not trying defend Dhoni here since he is not able to provide the desired results expected of him for some time now. In the recent times when ever he prepares to launch his big hitting mode after being set, he gets out unlike the Dhoni the finisher who finishes things quite comfortably as per his plan.

Even yesterday every single person were just trying to highlight his failure. But when he got out the umpire didnt raise his finger. There was no reviews left for KKR as well but this man just walked away knowing the fact he edged it. He is such a gentleman and I'm not sure how many players would have done that. Its only a matter of time Dhoni gets his finishing touch back. Believe and be calm is his moto. And I believe he will be back roaring yet again for one final time for the 2019 World Cup. Then please dont complaint when we dont get a wicket keeper batsmen like Dhoni who held his own for such a long period.

Back
Top Bottom