IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,587
That sounds funny! To defend his mistake your logic (Thakur taking failures much better than Bhajji/Jaddu) is just mind-blowing.
I dont know much about Takur but for sure Jadeja almost fails everytime a batsmen starts attacking him brutally as Russel did today and would take a long time to recover from that. Believe me I have followed these players so close. And Bhaji might or might not have done any better than these pacers but he is also a player who depends a lot on his confidence. When Bhaji's morale is low then he is no better than Raina. That is why Bhaji and Jadeja could never be the leader of their bowling attacks. While Bhaji had a Kumble, Jaddu relies heavily on Ashwin. It may be right or wrong. But having observed these players very closely this is what I feel. Having said that a confident Bhaji is a match winner. Same goes to Jaddu. And Dhoni knows it. The tourament has just begun and its still a long way to go. Remember he used Johinder Sharma ahead of Bhaji in the World T20 finals. Sometimes its really hard to understand his decisions but it would have been well thought with the best interest of his team.

Last edited:
Too many ads are running on SS1 SD between overs, as compared to previous matches in this edition. (n)

KKR coming back strongly. Arrival of MS into crease will ease their life more. From 75-0 in 5.4, CSK scratched to 90-2 in 9.5.
Now Raina seems to have some hamstring issues. Situation getting worse for CSK.

MS can hit one or two here & there, but he is well past to win matches.
But fanboys are fanboys!

Back
Top Bottom