IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,587
If not for DK's innings KKR looked good for a score well over 240. Still 203 will be a very challenging score for CSK to chase. Needs big knocks from Watson, Billings, Raina and ofcourse Dhoni with his finishing touch. Spirits still sky high with the return of CSK to Chennai. I have never been this excited before. Hope the boys chase it with another nail biting finish :nj::tup:
vqhaad.jpg

Last edited:
What a Knock by Dre Russ.
U rock Man Jamaican Power at its Best .
If he would have played entire 20th over he would have scored 100 and score would have been 215

If not for DK's innings KKR looked good for a score well over 240. Still 203 will be a very challenging score for CSK to chase. Needs big knocks from Watson, Billings, Raina and ofcourse Dhoni with his finishing touch. Spirits still sky high with the return of CSK to Chennai. I have never been this excited before. Hope the boys chase it with another nail biting finish :nj::tup:
DK innings was equally important at 90-5 U wanted DK to steady the run flow and Dre Russ to attack other end this is called Smart Captaincy.

If not for DK's innings KKR looked good for a score well over 240. Still 203 will be a very challenging score for CSK to chase. Needs big knocks from Watson, Billings, Raina and ofcourse Dhoni with his finishing touch. Spirits still sky high with the return of CSK to Chennai. I have never been this excited before. Hope the boys chase it with another nail biting finish :nj:
vqhaad.jpg
From 90-5 to 202 is bigger Achievement

Must say, not a great captaincy/match awareness by MS! He should have bring Bhajji/Jadeja, not pacers bowling to Russell. He has more liking towards the pacers.

DK innings was equally important at 90-5 U wanted DK to steady the run flow and Dre Russ to attack other end this is called Smart Captaincy.
I would say he wasnt at his stride. With everyone timing the ball effortlessly, he struggled expect for that one shot he hit for a six. Anyways the result or how well CSK batsmen bat will determine how important DK's knock was. But yes from 90-5 to reach 200 is a brilliant effort thanks to Russel.

What a knock by Russel...:cheers::cheers:

Now in IPL 11 KKR has one of the devastating batting line up....

Run chase started and Watson made 16 runs in first over...

Last edited:
Must say, not a great captaincy/match awareness by MS! He should have bring Bhajji/Jadeja, not pacers bowling to Russell. He has more liking towards the pacers.
To be frank, Bhaji or Jaddu would have disappeared to all parts of the ground considering the way Russel was hitting. If Bravo couldnt stop him I wonder what Jaddu would have done. Having known him well over these years he would have been smashed brutally shaking all his confidence for the rest of the tournament. MS knows who handles failure better considering the longevity of the tournament. That is one reason why MS is very successful. His man management skills are the best in the business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom