• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,620
IPL 2018 Opening Ceremony: All You Need To Know About The Glamorous Event

IPL 2018 opening ceremony date

Saturday, April 7, 2018

IPL 2018 opening ceremony time

The IPL 2018 opening ceremony will commence at 5:00 pm on April 7 . It will be a 90-minute show which will end at 7:15 pm , 15 minutes prior to the toss between Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings.

The match will start at 8:00 pm.

IPL 2018 opening ceremony performers

A number of A-listers like Parineeti Chopra, Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandez , and Hrithik Roshan will be performing at the IPL 2018 opening ceremony.

IPL 2018 Opening Ceremony: All You Need To Know About The Glamorous Event

Thats a seriously good list this time. Glad that L.Sivaramakrishnan is not that there in that list....he and Rameez Raja were really bad in my opinion.
You told exactly what I wanted to say.
Is Sourav Ganguly associated with KKR?....hes good to listen to for commentary.
He can't be in comm-box as he's the CAB (Cricket Association of Bengal) president.

I strongly disagree with this. I love listening to Laxman Sivaramakrishnan's (LS) commentary in english. He is as good as Harsha and Sanjay Manjrekar. While Sunil Gavaskar and Ganguly are so partial. Be it praising or defaming a player. For me I would love to listen Harsha, Sanjay and LS all day.
I strongly disagree. LS is the most partial commentator in India. He never stop praising CSK players unnecessarily (Even in international matches). For example: In MSD's captaincy, if Jadeja took a simple catch, he would say: Excellent catch and fieldplacing (no words for bowler). If Dhawan took an nearly impossible catch, he would say: Superb bowling by Ashwin.
But I can understand your statement.

By quoting ₹251 for 51 days, they are giving 102GB so that matches can be viewed via Jio TV (Hotstar), on My Jio App, only their show 'Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan' Would be live
All IPL Matches will be digitally exclusive Air only on Hotstar.
Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Show will be Air Friday to Sunday at 7:30 pm only on Jiotv (**confuse about It will air myjio app or not)
Jio cricket play along game will be played by All network users by Myjio app.

Back
Top Bottom