IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,620
Thats a seriously good list this time. Glad that L.Sivaramakrishnan is not that there in that list....he and Rameez Raja were really bad in my opinion. Is Sourav Ganguly associated with KKR?....hes good to listen to for commentary.
Agree Laxma Sivaramakrishnan is most Dull and boring Commentator ever in English language.
Thank God for saving us from his Torture in English Feed.

Hilarious!!:ROFLMAO:
No IPL this year? IPS officer files PIL in Madras HC; asks BCCI to check spot-fixing, betting first
If the Madras High Court passes its judgement in favour of a PIL filed by an IPS officer on Wednesday, there could be no Indian Premier League this year. The petition has asked Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) to put proper safeguards in place against spot-fixing and betting. The petition filed in Madras High Court says that no IPL matches should be played until proper measures are put in place. It will be heard by the Madras High Court on Wednesday afternoon.
No IPL this year? IPS officer files PIL in Madras HC; asks BCCI to check spot-fixing, betting first

Thats a seriously good list this time. Glad that L.Sivaramakrishnan is not that there in that list....he and Rameez Raja were really bad in my opinion. Is Sourav Ganguly associated with KKR?....hes good to listen to for commentary.
I strongly disagree with this. I love listening to Laxman Sivaramakrishnan's (LS) commentary in english. He is as good as Harsha and Sanjay Manjrekar. While Sunil Gavaskar and Ganguly are so partial. Be it praising or defaming a player. For me I would love to listen Harsha, Sanjay and LS all day. Ravichandran Ashwin also falls on the same category. His talks in post match presentations and interviews are so good to listen. They got genuine content to speak. May be after retirement Ashwin will be so good as a full time commentator.

Hilarious!!:ROFLMAO:
If the Madras High Court passes its judgement in favour of a PIL filed by an IPS officer on Wednesday, there could be no Indian Premier League this year. The petition has asked Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) to put proper safeguards in place against spot-fixing and betting. The petition filed in Madras High Court says that no IPL matches should be played until proper measures are put in place. It will be heard by the Madras High Court on Wednesday afternoon.
Hahah hilarious indeed bro. I too came across this news this afternoon and was laughing at it.

I strongly disagree with this. I love listening to Laxman Sivaramakrishnan's (LS) commentary in english. He is as good as Harsha and Sanjay Manjrekar. While Sunil Gavaskar and Ganguly are so partial. Be it praising or defaming a player. For me I would love to listen Harsha, Sanjay and LS all day. Ravichandran Ashwin also falls on the same category. His talks in post match presentations and interviews are so good to listen. They got genuine content to speak. May be after retirement Ashwin will be so good as a full time commentator.
Agree bro sivaramakrishnan is not bad he is a gud commentator for me too.

Back
Top Bottom