IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,635
It is big loss for Sun Risers Hyd.
In the ob-sense of Warner,SR not in race for championship this year.
but i love the decision of 1 year ban.
It is like life ban for them at the end of career.

It should be life ban for such a shameless act,It is not Instinctive act by single player at the field, pre-planned & complete team involved in it.(they may defended coach and other players).

Should they not have a pre-show and analysis?

On what basis are you telling the scoreboard will be blue and white?! :rolleyes:
Like every season, the score cards will be customized for each team in their colours.

It means what it says, time is not applicable to SS Select channels; the broadcast does not begin on these channels at the time mentioned.

They Can Have Pre Show...But Pre Show For 3 Hours Is Waste...

Score Board Comes Under Production Team...This Year Star Will Change The Scorecard To A New Different Level...They Will Not Replicate What Sony Used...

Score Board Comes Under Production Team...This Year Star Will Change The Scorecard To A New Different Level...They Will Not Replicate What Sony Used...
I think the pre show will start 1 and half hour before opening ceremony. Edit: All the built up towards the first match, additional expert comments, BCCI personnel views & the opening ceremony, I guess all will be a part of the 3 hours pre show
Also SONY just had the indian broadcast rights, now that STAR has Global broadcast and digital, alongwith Production, its their way to do things and then distribute it into global markets.

Last edited:

Pre-show: What else would you want to fill in the space you consider 'waste'?
Scorecard: I never said they will replicate; I said they will customize per team.

Pre-show: What else would you want to fill in the space you consider 'waste'?
Scorecard: I never said they will replicate; I said they will customize per team.
They Would Have Started The Pre Show At 06.00...

Scorecard Would Be Very Innovative This Time And Star Holds The Production Rights Also...

DZc_Km_PTXk_AAYx_Yt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom