IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,636
Me Too Thought The Same...They Are Weak On Bowling And Again They Have Lost A Bowler...Corey For Nathan Is A Bad Choice...
Yes As the season begin their bowling again seems papar thin.Daniel Vetorri discriminating between other team players and New Zealand player.
Team can't rely on Tim southee.
Chris woakes is a very good bowler and certainly RCB have to rely only on him but the availability of England player continue to be an issue.
Again saying very poor tactics already having moeen and grandhome no brainer to take corey any one will only play.
Too much discrimination!!!

Last edited:
IMG_20180324_151202.png

Star India sells over 80% of IPL ad inventory so far

With about 15 days to go for the 11th edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL), Star India — the official broadcaster of the T20 tourney — is understood to have sold more than 80% of its advertising inventory. The broadcaster which initially had set a target of Rs 1,500 crore of advertising revenue, expects to close the tournament with a substantial increase. “It is true that targets have been revised upwards. We have signed 60 brands so far and expect more brands to join the bandwagon as the tournament begins. We have already sold more inventory as on date compared to the total inventory sold across TV and digital last season,” Sanjay Gupta, MD, Star India, said. He added that there is a very high demand for IPL’s ad inventory. “The fact that this year advertisers can buy ad slots on TV and digital together has made the property even more meaningful to them”.

Star India sells over 80% of IPL ad inventory so far

Still some people will say IPL popularity is decreasing and star will lose all their money. As long as cricket and bollywood are together popularity will only increase

Still some people will say IPL popularity is decreasing and star will lose all their money. As long as cricket and bollywood are together popularity will only increase
I feel same, Star can't recover 16000 cr what has it paid.
Even i suspect it is black money converting to white.
And about article, if you pay them they can publish anything so that all MNCs will be in hurry to buy ad-spots.

I feel same, Star can't recover 16000 cr what has it paid.
Even i suspect it is black money converting to white.
And about article, if you pay them they can publish anything so that all MNCs will be in hurry to buy ad-spots.
Bro You feel IPL which is giving such competative matches as a way to convert black money into white but you didn't feel so when jio provided its free service nearly for a year as such.
Yes star may not be able to recover whole but think how much sony lost as they gained every year from IPL
And in business ones loss is others gain!

Last edited:
Bro You feel IPL which is giving such competative matches as a way to convert black money into white but you didn't feel so when jio provided its free service nearly for a year as such.
Yes star may not be able to recover whole but think how much sony lost as they gained every year from IPL
And in business ones loss is others gain!
I have left it intentionally because topic is about star sports;)

RCB replace injured Coulter-Nile with Corey Anderson
New Zealand all-rounder Corey Anderson will replace fast bowler Nathan Coulter-Nile in the Royal Challengers Bangalore squad, the IPL Technical Committee confirmed on Saturday (March 24). Coulter-Nile, who played a key role in Kolkata Knight Riders' season last year with 15 wickets from eight games, has been ruled out owing to an injury and has been prescribed 'ample rest'.

Back
Top Bottom