IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,646
KKR is now a ship sailing without a captain. They should have gone for Faf if they knew Gambhir is not ready to play for KKR. So you can definitely expect individual century but not trophy in KKR camp
This Team is also good not on Paper but we have quality players in Lynn,Uthappa,Rana,DK, Gill U19 Star, All Rounders Russel & Narine powered by Good set of Pacers Starc,Russel & Nagarkoti and 3 Different Spinners in Narine,Kuldeep & Chawla.
Only Major Worry is backups are not strong as compared to other teams.

Last edited:
This Team is also good not on Paper but we have quality players in Lynn,Uthappa,Rana,DK, Gill U19 Star, All Rounders Russel & Narine powered by Good set of Pacers Starc,Russel & Nagarkoti and 3 Different Spinners in Narine,Kuldeep & Chawla.
Only Major Worry is backups are not strong as compared to other teams.

After bowling action modification Narine is not that old one we used to know.

Who is Best Opening Pair in this IPL according to you?
FB_IMG_1518148057868.jpg
David Dhawan:lol:

I will rate him 80% bowler and 20% batsman so he may become devastating batsman on his day like Afridi used to be but I will not bet on him as a batsman
I said clearly it's bonus if he scores even 10 runs since his wkt lost even in 1st over is not so bigger loss for KKR.

I will rate him 80% bowler and 20% batsman so he may become devastating batsman on his day like Afridi used to be but I will not bet on him as a batsman
In T20, u want best 5 Batsman in Ur team to face more Balls We have Lynn, Uthappa,Rana,DK, Russell n Gill no need to worry abt Narine Batting his 4 overs costing 24-26 runs with 1-2 wkt is good thing for KKR.

Teams with the most number of centuries in the IPL so far
There aren't many landmarks that come close to a cricketer than scoring a hundred. When that landmark is achieved in a T20 game, it becomes all the more special considering the fact that you only get 40-50 deliveries to smash a ton in this format.
On that note, let's take a look at the list of the number of centuries hit by each IPL sides in 10 seasons of the competition:

Kolkata Knight Riders - 1 century
(Brendon Mccullum)

Rising Pune Supergiant - 2 centuries
(Smith , Stokes)

Sunrisers Hyderabad/Deccan Chargers - 3 centuries
(Andrew Symonds , Adam Gilchrist , David Warner)

Rajasthan Royals - 4 centuries
(Yusuf Pathan , Ajinkya Rahane , Shane Watson 2)

Mumbai Indians - 4 centuries
(Sanath Jayasuriya , Sachin Tendulkar, Rohit Sharma , Lendl Simmons)

Chennai Super Kings - 5 centuries
(Michael Hussey , Brendon Mccullum 2 , Murali Vijay , Suresh Raina )

Delhi Daredevils - 7 centuries
(AB De Villiers , David Warner 2 , Virender Sehwag , Kevin Pietersen , Quinton de Kock , Sanju Samson)

Kings XI Punjab - 9 centuries
(Shaun Marsh , Mahela Jayawardene , Paul Valthaty, Adam Gilchrist , David Miller , Virender Sehwag , Wriddhiman Saha , Hashim Amla 2)

Royal Challengers Bangalore - 12 centuries
(Manish Pandey , Chris Gayle 5 , Virat Kohli 4 , AB De Villiers2)
Teams with the most number of centuries in the IPL so far - FC Cricket Times

In KKR nobody scored century after Bazz was scored in 1st match 1st season of IPL :eek::eek::oops::oops:

Though Gayle played for KKR :rolleyes::rolleyes::cautious::cautious::(:(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom