IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,646
If they launch channel in Malayalam, I will not watch it...:blush: For watching sports events, English commentary is best imo...:nj:

Yes, i too agree with your point that watching sports with English commentary is nice for us viewers who are ok with English, but for those who feel comfortable in their own languages telecasting in their own language would offer better experience, also those regional commentators would also get Job's so why deny someones livelihood.

Bhai they have plan ;);)

DDF Exclusive - Star eyes regional sports channels in more languages (Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, and Marathi)

But not sure what was the current situation after aquisation by disney :(:(

Not correct bro

Tamilnadu , Andhra , kerala , bengaluru , mumbai staes etc...

All are having equal content like Bengal in sports ;);)

If u want I'll name it :)

Star-disney merge thing is still in preliminary stage and subject to usa regulatory approval & if everything goes right the merge will get completed by 2019 but until then it's star India who has the right to make any decision. & Till the date merge is not completed disney can not interfere in star's (fox) decisions regarding there channels.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Star-disney merge thing is still in preliminary stage and subject to usa regulatory approval & if everything goes right the merge will get completed by 2019 but until then it's star India who has the right to make any decision. & Till the date merge is not completed disney can not interfere in star's (fox) decisions regarding there channels.

Correct me if I am wrong.
Yeah heard abt it

But if that case both parties can't take major policy decision just like the stage of " where election results are announced current govt lost the election cm has to submit
resignation Governor will accept that but Governor will ask current cm to run govt till next govt takes oath" :)

True bhai after got ss 1 hd

Didn't tune to ss1 tamil yet :blush::blush::sleepy:

Since im still with Analogue on local cable its SS1 Tamil and i do love the way they comment in Tamil and also bring famous sports person from the state to give their views and follow team bring their training and interviews. Also the girls who do the commentary make me think why stop their skill with just music & entertainment channels and why not sports too.

Yes, i agree than English commentary is better as its our First language at education so sounds familiar. :)

Back
Top Bottom