IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,647
'Humiliating' IPL auction criticised by New Zealand Cricket Players Association

New Zealand has become the first country where administrators have dared to voice disapproval of the auction. Heath Mills, chief executive of the New Zealand Cricket Players Association, told the New Zealand Herald : "I think the whole system is archaic and deeply humiliating for the players, who are paraded like cattle for all the world to see."

New Zealand has become the first country where administrators have dared to voice disapproval of the auction. Heath Mills, chief executive of the New Zealand Cricket Players Association, told the New Zealand Herald : "I think the whole system is archaic and deeply humiliating for the players, who are paraded like cattle for all the world to see."

Me too feel the same sometimes. But there is no better alternative than player auction.

What is that process ? I hv no idea.
In this System , All Franchise players pick one player after another till that set of Players are listed .
For Eg Marque players List there are 16 players , they have Chit system who will First right to call players Till Last it goes on in this each Franchise will get 2 Marque players each

Last edited:
In this System , All Franchise players pick one player after another till that set of Players are listed .
For Eg Marque players List, they have Chit system who will First right to call players Till Last it goes on.

How is the salary decided then ?

Back
Top Bottom