IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter Justlita22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,928
  • Views Views: Views 505,648
I don't think 3-6 one needs to be a big hitter he's a player like Rahane can play a sensible game in the middle order and provide that right amount of balance and can rotate strike and get some quick runs in the form of 2s & 4s say at a decent strike rate.
But It'll not work when his team chasing a big target...:sleepy:

So how many chasers you want and who will steady the innings one can't have 5 Gayle Mccullum and Virat Kohli has the same style as Williamson.
True, because there is only one Gayle, one Mccullum & one Virat Kohli.
Sorry bro I didn't know that, you will feel bad if we talk about Williamson...:cautious::censored:

Add KXIP to the list bro :rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::cautious::cautious::confused:

Being a Senior members don't be selectively critical about certain teams/players everyone is unique Dhoni can't open while a opener can't finish and middle order brings that balance needed to build partnership.

And KXIP bought K.L.Rahul at whooping amount and still someone thinks no Indian Batsman :P

Some analysis of abt ipl teams after auction from my side

CSK

Expected something but got something but something better than nothing so

Opening got & bowling super

But middle order have to look raina , Faf & kedar atleast two need to fire else t20 will convert into odi by bravo & dhoni

Gud thing we got batting line up till 9

So hope for the best

DD

Like almost same team compare to previous year

Except few changes like gauti , Shaw etc..

Gud Indian energetic players are there hope they fire

All the best

KXIP

Team depends on Overseas players bowling as well as batting

Ashwin , Yuvi & Axar are gud pick

Finch , stoinis , miller will be p11 so Gayle & tye either one is possible so obviously tye must be selected

So gud team if yuvi , Finch , stoinis , tye & ashwin fire means

All the best

KKR

Lack in batting except lynn , uthappa & gill

Russell need to bat as well as mavi & nagerkotti though untested vs experience bowler

Bowling very strong side naraine , starc , kuldeep , nagerkotti & mavi

All the best

MI

Rohit needs to fire no other way

Middle order lagging Pollard , pandya's have to score

Bowling purely depends on Overseas except bummrah

All the best

RR

Smith , Stokes , rahane , Butler & samson have to fire no other way in batting

Bowling stokes , binny , kulkarni & unadkant other are untested

So tough time i think

All the best

RCB

Having 'n' number of options only they have to put right player in right place that's it

But yes everytime RCB squad is gud but didn't getting the trophy let's see this time

All the best

SRH

Previous year team is gud but this year i don't think so

Dhawan & Warner will bat as long as they can

Else manish Pandey left

Bowling also not impressive except bhuvi & rashid

All the best
As per ur Views on KKR, I agree We don't have much batting Firepower in Batting dept but we do have Experienced Karthik n Uthappa , Hard Hitters Lynn n Russel with more than handy batsman in Rana and Gill.
This Year KKR has gone with Strategy to build young side hence gave more Chances to U19 guys Though we might not get rewards this year but in 3 yrs tym we can see Shade of Kohli in Gill, Navi as upcoming All-rounder and Nagarkoti good overseas seamer.
Last but not least we have Good Bowling unit this year both Pace & Spin which can be lethal on any Venue since Bowlers wins you Trophies this is way to go for #GyarahkaWaar#Ami KKR#

Last edited:
As per ur Views on KKR, I agree We don't have much batting Firepower in Batting dept but we do have Experienced Karthik n Uthappa , Hard Hitters Lynn n Russel with more than handy batsman in Rana and Gill.
This Year KKR has gone with Strategy to build young side hence gave more Chances to U19 guys Though we might not get rewards this year but in 3 yrs tym we can see Shade of Kohli in Gill, Navi as upcoming All-rounder and Nagarkoti good overseas seamer.
Last but not least we have Good Bowling unit this year both Pace & Spin which can be lethal on any Venue since Bowlers wins you Trophies this is way to go for #GyarahkaWaar#Ami KKR#
Are you Bengali?

Back
Top Bottom